Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Won't Get Fooled Again

I always know April Fools Day is coming. But when the big prank day finally shutters in, I forget about it until after I get fooled. I read stories like this, and start cursing at my computer. Then I have to sit there, think about it. Before long, it comes to me. CRAP, I got fooled AGAIN. Then I shuffle through my iPod to find The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" and pump it loud to let the world know I'm not gonna be taken down by these stupid stories again. I'll be ready next year.

For more breaking April Fool's stories of the music biz, check out Aversion.com. My favorite would be the one about Radiohead making plans to announce something enigmatic in the near unspecific future.

In other news, I'm awesome. (I'll let you be the judge of whether that's a well-timed prank, or the truth.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home