Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Warning: Laptops Do Not Run On Beer

Sorry I am AWOL lately. I've been working on a lot of truly productive projects here at work and the daily amount of time I reserve for playing drunken lawn darts and blogging has been severely cut into as a result.

Not to mention, a recent scientific experiment of mine produced rather unfavorable results for my computer at home. Turns out, pouring lager into your laptop does NOT help it's performance. In fact, it all together stops it from working. So the blogging from home is not an option either.

But, I celebrated my 24th birthday this past week, and I plan on sharing some of that with you as well as a little mix to mark the occasion. But for the time being, all I can leave you with is this ridiculously creepy video of Barney celebrating his 20th birthday. Enjoy!


1 Comments:

Blogger Dominique (Nikki) Minor said...

This is true. The world needs an authority on cereal; however, I'm not sure if that would be a totally fun job. Some cereal is gross. Kashi is pretty tasteless. There's actually a chapter in Klosterman's book ("Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs") dedicated to the cultural significance of cereal. Anyone who can wax poetic for 20 pages expounding the social importance of breakfast cereal is a hero in my book.

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop, for I shall surely miss reading less of your blogs. I dropped my laptop drunkenly a few months ago. I had to replace the LCD. However, that's awesome about your job. Job success is always good success :)

Annnnd guess who going to interview Jim Dero? *does happy dance* Anyways, this is getting really long (but I'm an English major, so I typically don't know when to stop myself when writing at times). Later.

PS: Don't drink and blog! :p

March 13, 2008 at 5:20 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home