Friday, March 21, 2008

That kid is BACK on the escalator again!

Sorry for all the interactive inactivity. But I'm back! And what do I have to say for my partial unbloggingness? This should say it all.



So with that, I'm sceneing and hearding again (which means I'm jotting silly and important thoughts here again, not herding sheep while dressed like a 14 year old emo girl.) Look for some new music reviews, downloads, and other goodies and sharp bantering goodness in the near future, as I'm back in the full swing of things.

If you're truly curious where moi has been, I spent the past couple sleepless weeks providing the bulk of content to today's 64 page section in the paper, INTROS. A couple of pins in the hip and I'll be good as new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home