Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Songs For Relay, made easier

The reaction I've gotten to this Songs For Relay charity mix has been nothing short of incredible.

But like the highly unorganized goof nut I am, I also had no working system to process your demand. I considered setting up a PayPal for online orders, but I'd rather keep the donations flowing directly through me with everything written out to The American Cancer Society.

HERE IS HOW TO GET YOUR COPY!

simply send a check for $5 (or $5 per CD if want a bunch) to:

The Mercury
ATTN: Chris March / Songs For Relay
24 N. Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19464

(or drop it off at The Merc in an envelope to my attn, if you like)

Make the check payable to "American Cancer Society"
Include your return address and I'll mail you out the mix (or mixes) ASAP, and don't worry about any shipping charges or anything, I'll cover it. I encourage you to buy a handful and give them out to friends, cancer survivors, and cancer fighters. There is still no more personal gift than music, and this mix has been made with that exact intention. So thanks for your support and for listening.

If you have any questions pertaining to the mix, leave a comment or email cmarch@pottsmerc.com.

For more information and tracklisting, see previous post below.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home