Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rest Easy, Heath

The report's in. Docs have ruled Heath Ledger's death an accidental overdose, spurred by the mixed effect of various prescription drugs. I think that's what we all saw coming.

But looking at the drugs that were in his system, all I can say is, the dude must have been STRESSED OUT. If someone would have just hugged him and given him some warm milk to sleep easier, he'd still be here. I shake my fist at you non-huggers of stressed out people who have lots of prescription meds waiting in their bathroom medicine cabinet.

But, scope the end of this interview from November to see the sort of mindframe he may have been in since becoming the Joker. Sends a little chill up my spine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home