Friday, July 18, 2008

Dark Knight, Black Friday!


Am I seriously the only person in the long rolling hills of medialand to call today "Black Friday?"

To promote the release of Dark Knight in today's paper, I slopped together the promo image above which you should see around area grocery stores and gas stations. And reporter Brandie Kessler and I put together today's story on last night's midnight showings.

I mean what with all these going-ons and nerdy dudes apparently skipping out of work to see the highly anticipated return of Batman to the big screen today, I thought Black Friday would be a SHOE-IN name for anyone to use. But alas, here I am, marketing The Mercury instead of The Dark Knight.

C'mon!

In any case, anyone see it yet? Whatcha think?

Do you got the cahonies to say a bad word about it, because hardly anyone has. And those who have have been swiftly reprimanded by the films savagely rabid fans.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude!

I read your stuff when I can, and I laugh...I mean out loud!

Keep up fun!

July 20, 2008 at 9:19 PM 
Blogger Mercury Muncher said...

now you see, that's my problem right there. everywhere i go, women laugh at me. but hey, thanks for reading Nora!

July 21, 2008 at 10:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home