Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Get Your Steel City On Tonight!


I didn't get around to a Top 5 Tuesday yesterday. So I owe you loyal readers BIG, and I got something pretty sleek in the works that will make Top 5 Tuesdays look like the Mickey Mouse Club. It involves giving you music. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, go to Steel City Coffeehouse tonight to catch the most talented guitarist in the area, Mr. Trevor Gordon Hall. I mean it! He squeezes all kinds of noises and chords out of his trusty acoustic guitar that you won't believe your eyes. Or ears! He says more instrumentally with the wizardry of his guitar than most singing acts do with their tongues. And that says a lot!

Also, we stand corrected. Led Zeppelin WILL NOT be playing Bonaroo next summer, or so says the Bonaroo officials. But I think it's because the (maybe reuniting, maybe not) Zepp are planning on already rocking the festival that's slated to take place in VINELAND, NJ next summer. (Starting unfounded rumors sometimes creates truth, you know. So join me in this wish.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home