Monday, November 5, 2007

YouTube Mondays: "Bear" With Us

The Mercury's Boyertown Bear Hunt kicked off in the paper today, so in honor of the contest, I thought I'd take us back with the YouTube video today. The problem with being a lady magnet as a little tike back in my day is that you were forced to watch this show so much you could recite the whole theme song in your sleep. And it totally cut in on your Nintendo time, but hey, no one said being a ladies man before starting grade school is easy.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've finally got a chance to check out your papers blog. I come across these cuddlely care bears singing a song that runs trembling shivers down my spine. I had a care bear blank that if taken away from me, I would first shot and then ask questions later. I drink to that. Maybe if everyone watched the care bears we would care a bit more about society and the world. Ry

November 5, 2007 at 8:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home